Tuesday, February 14, 2017

CNC New Update!!

Happy Valentine's Day.  Today Floriani software launches all of their free latest updates and I was excited to see that the Craft N Cut was also included.  What a fabulous company to be able to update all of my software without any cost to me. 

Open your software and go to the Help drop down on the Tool Bar.  Look for >Check for Updates.

This will bring you to the update page within the RNK site.  Follow the prompts to update your software.


Since I just updated my software this morning, I am still learning about the new features myself.  So the first step is to find the videos located in the opening screen. I was slightly confused because some of the videos said Build 3217 but the actual Build is 3224.  Perhaps it is just me, or not.



They are 6 of them and they are listed at the top and start with CNC.  If you can't find them here is the link to the software videos by Hope Yoder.

It looks like a busy day for me trying to catch up on all of my updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment