Thursday, April 26, 2018

Shibori Share

The first of the month is always exciting when you are a Club Scrap digital member.  Bright and early ( and even on Sunday) I get a link to the digital content for the month.  This month was no exception.  I tend to print off the 8.5" x 11" pages of the designs so I can create a few cards within a few days.



Every month Club Scrap has a Linky party to share your artwork.  This month I decided to create a digital page for Luke's baby book. Of course he has a 'Grandma Onesie' but the hat is what dominates this photo!  A quick and easy layout is a perfect background for this photo.  I used the digital lettering from the Dungarees kit and it coordinated perfectly with this paper pack.




Consider the digital subscription- it is a bargain when you realize you can just print off the pages and cut them up to create.  You can find a link here to join the digital subscription.

Also please consider sharing your Shibori artwork with the rest of us on the Linky party here.



3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Adeline. Perfect paper for boys.
    That sentiment is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that sweet baby Adeline, he's a doll! What a great LO to showcase his 2 month celebration...that hat is adorable! You have such a cute blog and I love your signature! My mom is a teacher, I'm going to share this with her. Enjoy that baby and thanks for sharing your art! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a doll!! Love this and I too am always so excited to play with the hybrid kit as soon as it arrives!

    ReplyDelete