Saturday, June 30, 2018

Club Scrap Firecracker - oh yeah!


I love this time of year- only for the festivities, certainly not the Florida heat!  I have been spending the month celebrating the 4th through my crafts.  One of my first projects was scrappin' 30 year old pictures using the Club Scrap American Flag kit. I used the bonus Page Formula layout and it was a perfect  design for these vintage photos.



Another challenge was to create a card using Julie's technique for this month.  Off to the Dollar Store to buy colors that I would never see on my nails!  Here is my first attempt at the Nail Polish technique.


 So I decided to use some colors that match the paper pack.  Interesting effect!

I created two cards with the different samples and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. The first card is a shaker card and the background is the back of one of the above pieces.  I haven't made a shaker card in a long time so this was a fun change.


The next card was featuring another technique panel.  I tested out another panel with the embossing folder and decided it needed some bling.  I swiped a silver ink pad across the raised design and added the extra bling from the kit.  I love this card!


Sadly, I just ran out of time this month to finish another card I started so I hope to add it in a few days!    I hope you are inspired.  If not think about joining our Club Scrap group and get your mojo going!








No comments:

Post a Comment